Thursday, November 28, 2013

Mystery Skype

From the mystery skype, I learned that the Aboriginal's enjoyed many of the same modern day activities as we do but also practise their culture and remember their heritage. The skype was a good chance for each class to learn about eachothers living conditions and school life. I believe it was an eye-opening experience for everyone. For the next time though I believe everyone should be more focused on the skype instead of talking to eachother and being distracted.

2 comments:

  1. Andj, I'm glad that overall you learned some new information. What specifically did you learn? I also like how you realized that the Skype could have been better if everyone actually focused on it, instead of having some side conversations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops...sorry Jay. I just looked at the title of the blog and got confused.

    ReplyDelete