Thursday, January 16, 2014

Worldstar

Now normally, I'm not much of a computer person. I rarely use the internet except when I need to look up something. The lone exception is when i go on worldstar. Worldstarhiphop is a website with videos of modern day media, and well as sports highlights, hip-hop videos and fights. The videos posted can keep me entertained for hours at a time. Every morning I make a coffee and go on worldstar and watch videos of highlights, fights and more. What I like about worldstar is that it is the first website to post rap videos and interviews, as well as it's an organized website that doesn't give viruses or pop-ups, something that other websites would do. This is the only website I look at on a regular basis and it's something I like going on a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment